Thursday, March 25, 2010

THANK YOU MIKE CHAN

So my good friend Mike Chan has been nice enough to split my video in three because Youtube only allows 10 min videos unless you're giving them money.  I...am not and my video was about 30 min long...fail.  So here it is...

Chicken Roulade
Roasted Tomatoes
Creamy Polenta

Part 1 
Part 2 
Part 3 

I don't think I will ever make a video again...thank you for watching...

bien manger
-cwis 

**UPDATE**
For some reason the pictures that I had posted at the end of the movie were cut out (mike??).  So...here they are!!  Enjoy!!
 
So to finish the Roulade...

Let the chicken cook in the oven for about 10 minutes.  You will need a thermometer because there is no way to tell the internal temperature of the roulade.  The internal temperature should be about 130 degrees.   At the same time with the chicken, I would roast my tomatoes with the chicken in the same 400 degree oven for 10 minutes also.  As I said...I don't think I will ever make a video again...unless someone wants to edit it :) 
Any questions...you know who to ask!


4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA awesome,

    anytime, i'll help you out next time so that it will be easier to post.

    also, Embed the videos, dont just put a link to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet... i'm definitely gonna try this! how long did you leave it in the oven? and where are the pics?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i swear the pics werent there! lol its ok chris, we all make mistakes.

    i'll help you do your next one, i'll even help u film it.

    ReplyDelete